Research Associate/Research Scientist—Analytical Chemistry and Formulation
POSITION TITLE: Research Associate/Research Scientist—Analytical Chemistry and Formulation
REPORTS TO: TBD
POSITION TYPE: Full time
SALARY RANGE: Negotiable based upon experience
We are seeking a highly motivated Analytical Development Scientist to perform methods development, qualification and tech transfer of assays for the analysis of nanopolymer containing formulations.
The successful candidate will join CMC team.
- Minimum Master’s degree in biochemistry, chemistry, biotechnology or related field with 5+ yrs relevant experience in the biotech/pharmaceutical industry; Ph.D. preferred
- Hands-on experience in analytical and bio-analytical chemistry such as ELISA, colorimetric assay, chromatography (size exclusion, ion exchange and reversed-phase), fluorescence assay and enzyme assay. Bench experience in formulation and the use of analytical instrumentation (e.g. HPLC, LC-MS, microscope, plate readers).
- Experience developing chromatographic separation methods for polymer, protein and peptide containing samples.
- Experience with chemical and physical characterization of polymers.
- Proactive, excellent timeline-focused problem-solving skills on multiple tasks oriented towards an overall goal.
- Detail oriented, able to plan and prioritize tasks, with strong time-management skills.
- Experience with pharmaceutical QC testing, assay qualification/validation and tech transfer
- Understanding of animal experiments is a plus.
- Excellent ability to keep lab notebook updated daily and present data regularly is a must. Strong documentation and communication skills are very important.
- Computer skills including Word, PowerPoint, Excel or other graphing programs is expected.
- A working knowledge of statistics is a must.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email your resume to email@example.com and include Scientist-Analytical Chemistry in the subject line.