DO YOU SUFFER FROM LIVER CIRRHOSIS?
CLINICAL TRIAL OF PHIN-214
If you have compensated or decompensated liver cirrhosis, meaning that you may have experienced ascites, you may be eligible to participate in the Phase 1b safety trial of PHIN-214. The first step in the clinical development process is to evaluate safety (this trial also includes exploratory measures of efficacy).
- All genders, 18 to 70 years old.
- Body mass index within the range of 18 to 40 kg/m2 (inclusive) at screening.
- Patients with liver cirrhosis confirmed by reliable biopsy (within 12 months) or reliable Fibroscan >15kPa at screening.
- Significant abnormalities in medical history or on physical examination, including: respiratory disease requiring therapy or history of respiratory failure, cardiovascular disease or hypertension, electrocardiogram abnormalities or abnormalities.
- History of diabetes insibidus, syndrome of inappropriate antidiuretic hormone secretion or any other disorder associated with fluid or sodium imbalance.
- Significant kidney disease.
- Hepatic encephalopathy.
- Recipient of a transjugular intrahepatic portosystemic shunt (TIPS).
- Known positive HIV serology confirmed by HIV viral load.
IF YOU FEEL YOU MAY BE ELIGIBLE, Then click on the link below
Volunteer for research studies to learn about your condition, gain access to new medications, and contribute to medical advancements.